I am Misha Rudrastyh. My website address is https://rudrastyh.com. I am strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website, and I do all that I can to protect user information. Any information you provide will be held securely.
Information I collect from visitors
- feedback/comments submitted to me
- order details — name, email, country, city
- site usage tracking
When visitors leave comments on the site I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you purchase any of my plugins, I will only use your name and email to contact you if necessary. You can also use your email to receive access to the support services. Your country and city name will be only used for statistics. Other billing information is not stored on my server.
To make this site simpler, small data files are placed on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
They improve things by:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name and email address in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Remembering your country code, so you do not need to keep entering it in forms.
- Measuring with Google Analytics how you use the website so I can make sure it meets your needs.
My website cookies are just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files in your browser as you wish.