First of all I want to say that it is NOT a paid post, it doesn’t contain any paid links or opinions.
Was you ever interested what your website visitors do on the pages? I hope the answer is «yes», because if not, I m not sure this post will be helpful for you.
The first thing I did was to ask Google about mouse tracking. I got only pricing plans… Ok, I’m not a professional SEO or marketing specialist, I’m just a WordPress developer, so, I was needed for a simple free tool for the single website analytic.
The main purpose was to make this website (rudrastyh.com) more friendly for users.
And finally I had found it — Yandex Metrika.
Yandex is the Russian search engine + mail + cloud service + website analytics etc (something similar to Google services, but Google Analytics do not provide mouse tracking tool).
Now let me describe how it works.
When you click on the «Play» button, the player will be opened.
How to get access to this tool?
Everything is like in Google Analytics.
- Go to passport.yandex.ru.
- You can switch the language by clicking on the russian flag at the page bottom.
- Then click «Register».
- Fill the form and complete registering your new email.
- Go to metrika.yandex.ru.
- Add your website to metrika and confirm the ownership.
- That’s all. Click on «Webvizor» in main menu to get access to session replay tool.
Only the best of WordPress
Subscribe to this weekly newsletter to receive the latest blog posts by email.I respect your privacy. Your email is safe with me.