In order to turn this feature on you just need to install a free add-on below.
Download – Simple WP Crossposting – Bulk Actions 3.0
Please keep in mind one thing – this bulk crossposting add-on uses batch requests whenever possible, so if you’re going to crosspost 20 posts – it is going to be as fast as if you’re about to crosspost just a single post, but there are a couple of moments to keep in mind:
- If your posts have a lot of custom fields with images, it will most likely affect the performance.
- If you’re about to crosspost variable products in WooCommerce, both products and their variations may have images, gallery images and custom fields – this may slow down the process as well.
Need more help?
- Custom Post Types
- How Crossposting Plugins Work with Images
- ACF Repeater/Flexible Fields Configuration
- Yoast Duplicate Post (and other duplication plugins)
- Relationship Fields
- How to Add Canonical Tag to Post Copies
- Simple Inventory Sync vs Simple Crossposting
- Categories, Tags, Product Attributes (or any taxonomy terms) don’t appear on subsites
- “Site is not added” – How to Fix?
- How to Preserve the Original Author of a Post