ACF Relationship Fields
If you’re using “Relationship” field types in ACF and wonder why these fields are empty on freshly crossposted posts, it is because the same posts have different IDs on different websites.
All you need to do is to download and activate ACF Relationship Support add-on.
Remember, the posts listed in your “Relationship” fields, should be crossposted first.
Need more help?
- ACF fields are Empty on Crossposted Posts (Gutenberg)
- Bulk Crossposting
- Crossposting Doesn’t Work for a Custom Post Type
- Elementor Colors Mismatch
- How Plugin Works with Images
- How to Add Canonical Tag to Post Copies
- How to Connect Existing Post Copies
- Reusable Blocks Get Broken after Crossposting
- Simple Multisite Crossposting: Hook Reference
- Terms (Categories, Tags) aren’t being crossposted
- WPML Compatibility