Since 2011 I made tons of projects. Most of them are WordPress or WooCommerce plugins or custom functionality for my clients websites – I have no right to share that code, but feel free to check my premium WordPress plugins.
I have a blog where I share tutorials for developers and sometimes speak at WordCamps (official WordPress conference).
Below are some of the international projects made from scratch:
katusaresearch.com Memberships Website for Marin Katusa, Vancouver, Canada
Seems simple of the screenshot, but it is one of the most complex project I've ever done.
As you probably understand from the title, this website offers subscriptions with recurring payments. At first I made this project completely as a custom coded WordPress theme but later we decided to move to WooCommerce Memberships and Subscriptions plugins.
- Custom WordPress theme for WooCommerce,
- MailChimp integration with my plugin which originally was created specially for this project,
- A bunch of custom WooCommerce plugins were developed for different needs,
- Work with payment gateways APIs,
- Gutenberg theme integration + custom blocks development,
- Dozens of landing pages for different campaigns,
- On-page SEO optimization.
56thparallel.com Travel Company Website, Sydney, Australia
For me it is hard to believe that I began working with this project in 2011. Wow. Actually it is awesome to have clients who become friends of you.
- For the past 8 years we redesigned the website 3 times! 🙃 At that moment I didn't have a designer in my team, so I did everything by myself.
- Custom WordPress theme which was created specially for 56th Parallel.
- Lots of forms – by now we decided to work with Gravity Forms plugin, so now the client can create and change forms by himself,
- Custom coded Tour filter (Product filter),
- On-page SEO.